Ham Sandwich Simulator
A downloadable experience for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Do you want to know what it's like to be a ham sandwich?
Yes. Yes you do.
Ham Sandwich Simulator lets you experience the true feelings of being a ham sandwich. Now with two more kinds of sandwiches for endless replayability!
This release is my HD remake of the version I released two years ago.
- Accurate simulation of being a ham sandwich, made with help of experts of sandwichology.
- Over four different kinds of playable sandwiches (five to be precise)!
- Gripping story featuring a wide cast of sandwiches.
- Sandwich customisation
A: I see that you are confused about the idea of why Ham Sandwich Simulator exists. This video should clarify that. And no, I'm not German.
Q: The cursor disappears/the game breaks with multiple monitors. How can I fix this?
A: The only fix I've found so far is to hold the alt key as the game launches and setting your desired resolution and monitor settings there.
Q: When I pick a mode, the game stops.
A: That's not a bug, that's the game. This game is the best simulation of what it's like to be a ham sandwich. Ham sandwiches don't have eyes, they don't have ears and they don't have legs. Ham Sandwich Simulator is a game about the deeper emotions. Feeling the butter and the meat inside you. The constant fear of being eaten. That's what Ham Sandwich Simulator is all about.
Q: I think I've found a bug not listed here, what should I do?
A: I no longer have any time to support this game, really. If you think you've found an actual horrid game breaking bug, send me something at kscarlett.com/contact or tweet me @_kscarlett_.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Mac OS X 10.8+, Ubuntu 12.04+
- Graphics card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
Programming, Art, Audio, Coffee Making & Procrastination: kscarlett
This experience is currently unavailable